Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rough Week

It's been quite a week ... But on the up side, I have gotten some organization in my online doings.

  1. Twitter: I added a Twitter feed widget to the right sidebar here. You can follow me^ (caliedo) on Twitter.

  2. Digsby: I added a Digsby chat client widget to the left sidebar. You can use it to chat with me right from this blog.

  3. I redirected wildaspie.net^ to my Netvibes "universe." I have a Digsby widget and Twitter feed there too.

  4. I redirected wildaspie.com^ to Netvibes as well: check out my Zazzle and Cafe Press shops.

  5. I added a Digsby widget to my LJ^ - and although I hadn't been posting there much lately, I will be again, so interested parties are encouraged to comment there to be added to my "friends" list, as most of the entries are filtered (not public).

  6. I made some new mood icons.

Mood:
Photobucket
Reeling

No comments: