Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Thank You (and a bit of a brag)

I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have subscribed to my feed (13! in just two days!) and to my visitors (70! in two days!). I sincerely appreciate your visits and interest: of all the blogs out there, mine is one you found worth reading. It really does mean a lot to me.

I'll give a shout-out to the EntreCard program: it really is a boon for bloggers. I have found some great blogs I never would have seen otherwise, and I know I'm getting visits I wouldn't have if I didn't sign up.

And mad props to Sheta Kaey of Spirit Companion, for so many reasons: she encouraged me to get motivated, told me about EntreCard, and she made the "Dare to be Different" badge and blog-movement. (She's also a fab graphic artist, as well as being a real classy broad.)

So thanks again, everyone. It's an honor to be part of all of this.

No comments: