Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gosh golly

I was terribly slack the last couple of days, as far as keeping on track with projects and whatnot ...

But yesterday was an awesome day. I helped one of my best friends a bit with a relationship problem she was having with her beloved, although of course I worried that I was only going to make things worse. Seemed to work out all right though, and I have hope that things will continue to improve for her.

Then I spent the evening hanging out with my other best friend, and we talked of cabbages and kings and things that go with a life of style, and I found I was able to really open up about some things that I had never felt safe enough to talk about before.

Couldn't sleep for sh*t tho, and it'll be a drag-assy day. If that's the trade-off, I'll take it, gladly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugsquish*